Karate for Kids

Sunday, November 25, 2007

It is time for the little guy to get involved in the political process. Specifically, I am talking about this upcoming presidential primary. The Primary is where you get to vote for the candidate that you really agree with and like, unlike the general presidential election, where you are usually voting for the lesser of two evils.

My guy I like is Mike Hukabee. I also like Ron Paul. I am leaning towards Hukabee though. Here is why I think that if you are a christian or even just a moral person, why you should vote for Hukabee. He is Pro-life. He is against gay marriage (I will talk about this subject later). He is against corporate welfare. Now, I also like Ron Paul because I too am against being in Iraq. I too am against being the world's policeman and getting involved in all these foreign entanglements. I like the libertarian side of the conservative movement. Yes, I believe you can be conservative and libertarian too.

If you are used to voting for a Pro-life candidate (which usually means voting republican), then you HAVE to get out and vote for Hukabee.

BEWARE: Giuliani and Romney are NOT Pro-life.

Remember, under Romney, Massechusetts passed gay marriage. He (Romney) is not a social conservative. Also, Romney loves corporate america and hates unions. He is all for corporate welfare and outsourcing American jobs.



And it is obvious that Giuliani does not care about babies in the womb either. Remember, as mayor of New York, Giuliani marched in the perverted gay pride parade. Giuliani also loves corporations too and loves the Iraq war.

Any of the other Republican candidates are OK, but Hukabee is the best.

My vote is for Hukabee

No comments: