Karate for Kids

Thursday, April 23, 2009

GEICO does the RIGHT thing.

Two weeks ago, which I wrote about on this blog, my truck was "stolen" from me from the idiots at the State of IL. Police Dept. If you read my article, I bought that truck from a private party and received a CLEAN TITLE from the State of IL. almost 4 years ago. I have been registering it every year with the State of IL. with no problems. Then out of the blue the State of IL. confiscates from me on April 7th, 2009.

At first, my insurance company, GEICO, did not feel that it should pay my comprehensive theft loss claim.

However, I am happy to report that they did indeed agree to pay my claim exactly 1 week after saying that they were not going to pay it.

Geico insurance did the right thing. I will keep them as an insurer for LIFE now.

I had many people praying for me and GOD INTERVENED with a MIRACLE.

Thank you JESUS!

This goes to show you that God indeed answers prayer. But you must know him as your Savior first. Jesus left Heaven to come to Earth as a man, to die on a Cross for the sin of the World. He then rose from the grave three days later and is ALIVE. Everyone needs him as their Savior. Believe in Jesus as your Savior and He will give you Eternal Life plus lead and guide and direct you while you are still on this Earth. He is God.

Praise God.

Also, God healed my father-in-law as well in record time. He was in the Hospital for a massive skin infection which left many open wounds on his body, keeping him in extreme pain. He went to the burn unit at Loyola Univ. Medical Center. He is now at home with ALL his wounds healed and in NO pain, getting stronger daily.

Praise God

As as side note to everyone out there who is fighting with their insurance company. Don't give up. Write numerous letters to the CEO, CFO, the media, and anyone else out there that may be able to help you.

Jimbo

No comments: