Karate for Kids

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

OPRAH"S CHURCH EXPOSED

Many Many people, mainly women flock daily to see Oprah Winfrey. Women sit on the edge of their seat for her supposed wisdom. However, if you call yourself a believer in Jesus Christ as the Son of God/God the Son, the Saviour of your sins, then understand this:
Oprah is Against You!

For instance, recently on her show she was talking about/interviewing different people who have "come out" and announced that they were homosexual and the "backlash" of violence that occurred because they "came out". While I DO NOT condone violence against someone who names themselves as homosexual, it is interesting that NONE of Oprah's shows are about Christians who are persecuted for their faith all over the World, especially in Muslim countries.
On this particular show, she mentioned that if you "came out" in Saudi Arabia, you could be beheaded and persecuted. Hello Oprah, try going out on a street corner in Saudi Arabia and shouting "Jesus is Lord". I guarantee you would be jailed and beaten AS MUCH if not MORE than being homosexual. But will Oprah ever do a whole show about these persecuted Christians all over the World, FORGET ABOUT IT. You see Oprah is all about spreading her Liberal propaganda, not anything else. Make no mistake about it.

That's right, Oprah does not put her faith in the God of the Bible (Jesus Christ). She puts her faith in Herself, not God. She does not see herself as a lost sinner in need of a Saviour, and that Saviour being Jesus Christ, Son of God.

Watch for yourself:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW4LLwkgmqA

She may look pretty, have lots of money, and seem to say all the right things, but she is nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Jimbo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should come as no surprise considering her backing of Barack who seems to see himself as the saviour.
I seem to remember a verse, "it is easier for camel to fit through the eye of a needle than for a rich man/woman to enter into the kingdom of God." Hipocritally, Oprah was one of those "makes more in 10 minutes than the rest of us make in a year" rich CEO's that Barack likes to blast so much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing