Karate for Kids

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It is Earth Hour right now. Turn off your lights--Yeah right, I don't think So.

That is what the crazy wacko Al Gore Environmentalists want me to do from 8-9pm. Turn off all my lights and use candles to bring attention to so-called climate change.

I looked out my window to see if any of my neighbors were doing this. I am so happy that all my neighbors lights are ON!

I am so sick and tired of people like Al Gore (loser) telling me what to drive (hybrid), and that the end of the world is near because of his Global warming scare tactics.

Sure the climate changes (sometimes warmer-called summer, sometimes colder-called winter) SO WHAT. KNOW THIS: THE CLIMATE DOES NOT CHANGE BECAUSE OF MAN'S DOING. Al Gore's Global Warming is a HOAX, a SCAM, LIES, GARBAGE, FECES, and a whole host of words I cannot say on this blog.
I am not going to sit by while the Wacko Environmentalists tell me that global warming is true and its my fault. God controls the Climate. Case closed. Mankind cannot do anything to affect the overall global temperature from moving up or down to any significance.

Do we need to get energy independent. YES
Do we need to get off Oil: NO
But we do need to get off so much FOREIGN OIL. But not because of some Phony Global Warming scare by Al Gore and his political friends. We need to get off foreign oil because of National Security.

Imagine if ANWAR were already on line, producing as much as 10% of US oil imports. It would have a huge impact on the price of oil, regulating and dampening foreign influences and, in my reckoning, causing at least a $25 reduction in the current oil price.

Here is what we also need to do ASAP.
#1. Start drilling for oil not only in Alaska but in ALL 50 STATES.
#2 Start building Nuclear Power plants in ALL 50 STATES.
#3. Continue with looking for other alternative forms of Energy.
#4. Throw the Environmental Wackos in the River. LOL....

So TURN ON your lights. Don't let anyone force you to buy a hybrid. Buy what you want, when you want it. Keep using energy how you want to. Not how some idiot Environmental wacko tells you to use it.
Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against people who want to conserve in order to save money on their gas/electric bills. I do have a BIG problem with Environmental wackos that "Preach" to me about "Mother Earth" and how I need to love her, while at the same time these are often the same people that don't permit God to be spoken of in Public Schools.

What comes to mind is that verse in Romans 1: "they loved creation rather than the CREATOR".

Jimbo

No comments: