Karate for Kids

Sunday, November 30, 2008

So many Things to Be Thankful For this Thanksgiving

There are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for my wonderful family.
My Son-Calvin
My Daughter-Amber
My Daughter-Kayla
My Beautiful Wife-Faye

I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (God in the Flesh). He is the Savior not only of me, but of the ENTIRE WORLD.

I am thankful that I can worship Jesus freely (so far at least) in this Country (USA).

I am thankful for my Parents, Pastor Nick and Patricia for raising me up in a loving, Christian home.

I am thankful for my Wife's Parents, Dr. Felizardo Belga and Yolli Belga, for always being there to support me and my family.

I am thankful for my health (even though I am about 30lbs. overweight).

I am thankful that my whole immediate family is healthy as well.

I am thankful that I have a job that allows my wife to stay at home and raise our 3 wonderful children.

I am thankful for so many other things that would clog up this blog site.

So if you are wondering what to thank God for this Thanksgiving period, I have named a few things above to get you started.

Jimbo

No comments: