Karate for Kids

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Famous Latin Actor Eduardo Verastegui wants to Expose Obama's Radical Anti-Life Record

The rising star of the hit movie Bella, Eduardo Verastegui,, is launching a campaign to publicize the anti-family elements of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama plans for the United States, should be become president.

Thank God, there are some in the Acting community that know what is just, what is right.

Verastegui has been called the "Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Mel Gibson of Latin America."

Verastegui, 34, became famous singing in the popular Mexican band "KAIRO" and acting in "Telenovelas" (Latin-American soap operas). He was recently voted by People Magazine en EspaƱol as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the world. His movie, BELLA, won the 2006 Toronto Film Festival People's Choice Award.

Now he's working with the Concerned Women for America Legislative Action Committee (CWALAC) on an "eye-opening" video called "Dura Realidad/Hard Truth," which can be seen online.

It includes graphic image of babies who lost their lives through abortion procedures.
And it is intended to shock, in order to spur action that would change the culture of accepting abortion as a medical procedure.

Verastegui called Obama's pursuit of "insane anti-parent laws" unacceptable.

"They allow child molesters to force young girls into secret abortions to cover up their crimes," he says on the video. "It is time to wake up."

One of the most famous Latin stars in the Americas, Verastegui already quietly has been counseling women before they enter abortion clinics by showing this video. Numerous women have decided not to abort their child after watching it.

"Thank goodness Eduardo has the character and courage to go public with this must-see video. Americans need to know the truth about Barack Obama. And with Eduardo as the host, these online videos will spread like wildfire," said Wendy Wright, president of the CWALAC.

Obama has sought to cast his abortion voting record as moderate, but as WND has reported, it sometimes has gone beyond what even the National Abortion Rights Action League has desired.

WND earlier reported on transcripts of Obama's statements during his tenure in the Illinois state legislature revealing his support for what amounts to infanticide.

Arguing against the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act in 2002, after even Planned Parenthood had dropped its opposition, Obama expressed concern that the bill might burden abortionists, reported blogger Erick Erickson on RedState.com.

According to the transcript, Obama said:
As I understand it, this puts the burden on the attending physician who has determined, since they were performing this procedure, that, in fact, this is a nonviable fetus; that if that fetus, or child – however way you want to describe it – is now outside the mother's womb and the doctor continues to think that it's nonviable but there's, let's say, movement or some indication that, in fact, they're not just coming out limp and dead, that, in fact, they would then have to call a second physician to monitor and check off and make sure that this is not a live child that could be saved.

Amazing. Obama calls a newborn baby an IT!

WND also reported an ad by the Obama campaign that attacked an abortion survivor.

Obama's commercial took shots at the GOP campaign, calling McCain's ads "the sleaziest ever, truly vile." But when the screen showed clips of abortion survivor Gianna Jessen and the ad she made asking Obama to reverse his stance on born alive infant protection legislation, the Obama ad calls Jessen's appeal "a despicable lie."

Lie? The ONLY one Lying is OBAMA. What a jerk. Obama is PURE SCUM.

The attack on Jessen has angered pro-life advocates.

"It is despicable, repulsive and beneath contempt that Barack Obama would attack Gianna Jessen," said Stanek in a statement on Jessen's website. "She is a courageous abortion survivor and living miracle who would not be with us today if Obama's policies had been in place when she was born."

Thankfully, Eduardo Verastegui is now helping families in this fight against Obama and his insane infanticide.

Jimbo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat marketing[/URL], You are far from alone if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to generate an income online.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm new to this. I hit upon this forum I have found It vastly accessible and it's helped me alot. I hope to give something back and help others like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Later.

Anonymous said...

Greetings i am new here, I hit upon this board I have found It absolutely accommodating & its helped me out tons. I should be able to give something back & aid others like it has helped me.

Thank You, See Ya About.

Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh on here, I hit upon this site I find It absolutely helpful and it's helped me out alot. I should be able to give something back & guide other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya everyone, lovely message board I find It exceedingly accommodating and it has helped me tons
I hope to be able to give something back & help others like this site has helped me

Anonymous said...

Greetings im new on here. I hit upon this site I find It exceedingly accessible and it has helped me alot. I should be able to contribute and support others like its helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Good Day im fresh here. I stumbled upon this chat board I find It incredibly useful & it's helped me so much. I should be able to give something back & support other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, Catch You Later