Karate for Kids

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bring back the Buchanan Brigade

Pat Buchanan would have been a great President. http://www.buchanan.org/blog/
We would not have been stuck in Iraq. He would have revived US Manufacturing by increasing tariffs. Higher tariffs means companies that want to sell to Americans (and that is big-to be able to sell your product to Americans) will find it cheaper to make products here rather than import.
Free trade is the serial killer of American manufacturing and the Trojan Horse of World Government. It is the primrose path to the loss of economic independence and national sovereignty. Free trade is a bright shining lie.
-- Where the Right Went Wrong....Pat Buchanan

It is time we start making products here in the good ole USA again. I'm tired of buying cheap garbage from China. China does not care about quality. They care only about quanity. I have toys from the 1970's made in the USA that still work today. On the other hand, my son's Chinese made toys BREAK in 6 months. I'd rather pay a few bucks more for a product that will last PLUS knowing that I am employing my neighbor at the same time.
Say YES to higher tariffs and NO to Free traders. Of which Giuliani and McCain are the biggest dufus Free traders around. The only real Protectionists running on the Republican ticket are Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo. I am confused on Ron Paul(whether or not he is a free trader or Protectionist).Ahh...boy do I wish Pat were running for president now.
Jimbo
December 13, 2007 8:08 PM

No comments: